Happy 5th Birthday, Kaptain Krunch Krew

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Today marks the Krew's 5th birthday! :vh:. It brings me great joy to see we've made it this far. Very happy to also see a good chunk of our original members still here. I sincerely thank each and every one of you for being here this long, and also everyone else for making the Krew what it is today. Without your support, we wouldn't have this Krew today. A million thanks for being a part of this whole shindig. How about another 5 years? :)

The thank list is quite long to make (soz) but I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you. I am humbled. :nw:

Sincerely,
Walter

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
First, HAPPY B-DAY! Which reminds me, in 17 days is my 4th krew-b-day.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Happy Birthday Krew!! You deserve cookies more than anyone else!
Cookies-Cookies-everywhere.jpg

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
It's the 4th year being here for me and I still can't get enough. :D A lot of people came and left during this years but it's nice to see that this wonderfull place stays alive and I hope this will go on the same.

Happy Birthday my second Home!!!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Along with Take and JohnRyAn, this marks my fourth year here as well (June 15, 2010). In those years, I've seen this Krew grow into a group of people that love to have fun, love music, and care about one another.

For me, y'all are my family. I wouldn't trade these four years for anything. Even though I've never met any of you in real life, I feel like I know you better than I know my own friends.

Thanks for a fabulous 4 years and God willing, more to come.

Drew

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Also my 4th year with the krew. Still love to play on a1 with members new and old. Happy birthday to the krew and well done toeveybody who makes the krew so awesome.

Oh and on behalf ofveverybody who has ever asked, to Wally, "WHERE ARE MY DAMNED COOKIES?" :p

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
thank you wally
thank you to the staff for giving us such a haven of joy, discussion, and exchange.
I do not speak English but for nothing in the world I would not change a family (as I love you).
it's been a year since I played with you and 6 months that I frequent the site. that pleasure.
thank you again
sorry but as marc "WHERE ARE MY DAMNED COOKIES?"
kisses all[DOUBLEPOST=1402418861][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel KREW seething joy this last days

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Been on A1 for four year. Or back then it was S1. In the Krew for 3 and a half. I mean there was that little bit in the middle where I rage quit, so I guess 3 years of actually being with ya. But now you're stuck with me.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
"WHERE ARE MY DAMNED COOKIES?"
kisses all[DOUBLEPOST=1402418861][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel KREW seething joy this last days

To be fair, i never actually said anyone was going to get any cookies, all i said is that we have them.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
FU and your damn cookies.

I don't know excatly how long I've been a part of the Krew, but it's got to be close to four years now.

It's been a hell of a ride and i wouldn't trade it for anything. I've come to know a lot of great people here.

Here's to Five more.

Thank you, Wally.

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Job well done Wally we owe you alot for letting us have a place to have fun and exscape our daily routines of work and everyday life thxs alot .

Top Bottom