COD:Advanced Warfare

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive

first off:....does every fricken combat game Have to start off with a vehicle crash/slightly stunned/"get on your feet slodier" scene?

second:the inevitable titanfall similarities are abounding

thirdly: graphics "look" epic i guess..but so did a lot of others..gameplay is the real issue...

fourth:meh i'll prolly get it,cuz you never know..(i loved bo2 when a lot of ppl hated it) definitely not preordering it though..maybe give it a week or 2 after launch to see some footage

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Holy shit that looks fun. The swarms sort of reminds me of the last movie of Matrix.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
I am very curious... I hope it will be better than mw3 which was just mw2 with more maps...

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
To be honest, all of the COD games after MW2 have been garbage except for maybe BOps.
I really hope this game doesn't continue that streak.

Haswell

Private First Class
I think he's much more mad because of her reaction. He was relatively calm before the Who cares thing lol

Oh, yeah... Have you heard they put cloaking in the multiplayer? :read:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
my main hatred of ghosts was maps..... I've watched a bunch of the vids and the maps look a lot more along the lines of bO2 (which i love)

So I will take the chance for the team and be the guinea pig....:)

Honestly, I believe that what is killing COD and other worthy games is publicity... there are lots of factors but stuff nowadays tend to get over analyzed/ criticized .. It's sad that bo2 only had 921 players the other day...it got tons of bad press but I freaking love that game..
I realize that its a chance but I'm not letting the comments buzzing around youtube affect me,cuz i don't care how similar the ideas may be to this or that game.... I happen to like high jump ability etc so it looks fun to me.... I get where steel is coming from but those first 6 months are critical actually ..those are the funnest times for any game ..people still don't know the camp spots,exploitations...or the crazy Op setups they learn from youtube guru's...for me it's also a toss up connectionwise....BO2 ran awesome..ghosts ran like crap....why?..no clue

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I don't know about y'all, but I definitely plan on picking up AW now. Looks rad

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I'm having fun on it but the connection is an issue right now..some games i do great but some the lag is so bad, we shall see if they patch it up or give us "dedicated" servers like BO2 had ,i give up hope on ever getting private servers..

This game is a big challenge and change of pace,frantic as hell at times..will post more on loves and hates as i play more..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
it has a survival co-op gametype ,just not zombies..just tons of dudes coming after you in waves

Top Bottom