Megan's Introduction

Megan

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Megan
What is your gamer name/tag?
Vox
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Megan Vox(Megan Fox)
Where do you live?
illinois
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
ItsVox
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
No
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
A couple of years
What is the time that you usually play?
Anytime
Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
On PC none,But on Xbox alot
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I rememberd the server from a couple of years ago
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
No
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?

Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
tumblr_ldyke3JlfZ1qdvmmh.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Why are you signing up and making intros under multiple names? I see four different sign ups for you.

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Hey Megan, even though I have played with you yet (because my finger is injured and all stitched up) so I want to welcome you here!
It's awesome seing the clan grow with new people and as I see your from Illinois which means you've been in Chicago for like a billion times by now.
I wanna live there so bad and hopefully that will come true one day because I do live just three hours away from there in Indiana.
Anyway welcome!! :) can't wait to play w/ you in a feew weeks.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wow. I didn't know there was anyone left wanting to live in the Wild West (Chicago)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
She reformatted(something along those lines) and lost the account info. Unsure if she tried to do a recovery, but I told her to get on the forums and you can have her keep one and merge/delete the other ones.

Unsure for the other 2 D was talking about.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
She reformatted(something along those lines) and lost the account info. Unsure if she tried to do a recovery, but I told her to get on the forums and you can have her keep one and merge/delete the other ones.

Unsure for the other 2 D was talking about.

I can see all names in admin control panel. This person has signed up four times. I don't see how a format would even make a difference.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I can see all names in admin control panel. This person has signed up four times. I don't see how a format would even make a difference.
I know I meant I didn't know anything about the last two accounts. I was saying for the 2 she made an intro on.

Reformat(reinstall windows lose everything) forgot(and lost saved passwords from browser) password to account, didn't recover I guess.

I understand there's two more, but this is an explanation for the last two. Only posted it because she hasn't yet.

Top Bottom