Am I the only one...?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Am I the only one who doesn't know what the heck is this Game of Thrones stuff y'all talk about? Finally decided to do a quick Google search and it's a TV series. Here I thought it was a freaking movie XD

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I watched the first 2 episodes just last week but couldn't follow. Too much going on with so much cast. The impromptu orgy scenes were the only thing that kept my attention.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Watch the whole of series 1, I can almost promise you will be back for series 2,3, and 4. I'm not a massive TV person, but this i have to watch.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
What Mark said. I also watched GoT later than all my friends but everyone was going crazy about it. Then I started and was like: holy shit, that show is soooo incredibly good!

Watch it, Wally!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The series is very good, well worth watching.

I think the books are much better, at least the first three, but the series does a great job of portraying the books in most respects.

This season has been very good.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
everyone seems so freaking into it, but i just dont see the appeal. It looks to busy with all the characters and stuff goin on. I enjoy my shows on a simple scale. Whats so good about it?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
everyone seems so freaking into it, but i just dont see the appeal. It looks to busy with all the characters and stuff goin on. I enjoy my shows on a simple scale. Whats so good about it?
Have you seen khaleesi's boobs? Hubba Hubba

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
yeah, i have to double animals post... both of them actully. i barly watch tv neither, and exept for family guy and soutpark i usually hate series. when games of thrones came, i used to think: uh, whats the fuzz about this now again... however i gave it a shot, and found it very entertaining, today i have watched every episode there is so far.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
24FPS

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You think the series has too many characters, try the books. The series is actually quite easy to follow.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i read the books way back so i kinda know the story but its still an awesome series..for the nude scenes they made great casting choices (no fake boobs and pilates perfect bodies, except for Khaleesi :drool:) be prepared for flat booty
All joking aside it is a great series,good cast,acting,production....it's like a mini Hobbit movie every week!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
You think the series has too many characters, try the books. The series is actually quite easy to follow.
hi "damage inc
I look at the two seasons VIKINGS I put the two series on the same equal footing
G.O.T super production; real game player; and a thrilling story, but in a fantasy world
VIKINGS historical reality and that enough for me.

Top Bottom