Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no i don't change case fans

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
well as tittle really

just wanting to ask if you guys and girls change your case fans from the stock ones that came with the case to after market ones and what are reason for doing so or not doing so.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I have yet to change a case fan. I've added a side one with a red LED. Other than that, don't see a point unless you're anal like @Joonikko and want a silent PC :p

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Good gaming case = good fans inbuilt.

Cheap case = new ones needed.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
thank you for the question: I just noticed that I have a fan that does not turn
Now yes I will change (the change by someone)XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
thank you for the question: I just noticed that I have a fan that does not turn
Now yes I will change (the change by someone)XD

You should get a working one ASAP, especially if you have a pre-built machine and you only had one or two fans to begin with.

I added a side fan and changed the top one, although i can't remember why. I think it might have stopped working , can't remember. Maybe i just flipped it around.

One of the two front fans in mine stopped working several months ago but i just put a small desk fan in front of the PC and it works fine. I'll get around to changing it at some point i suppose.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
In my case, i have one x 140mm front fan, 2 x 120mm cpu fans, 1 x 140mm top case fan, and 2 x 120mm rear case fans. I chose big size fans because they are quieter than usual, most of them are specific quiet fans. Guess i'm getting to the "anal about noise" stage, my PC is in my living room, so i need quiet fans so the wife don't complain about the noise.

Oh and they are pretty blue colours XD

Top Bottom