error

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
This is a different error here. I was looking at the stats section and when I clicked on it I got the following message:
Not Found

The requested URL /stats/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) mod_ssl/2.2.15 0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cod4kkk.com Port 80

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's cuz of the 'Pretty URL's'. A minor hiccup that I'll find a fix for it sometime this week.

Please report only Connections Errors in this thread. As I'd like to see who's getting them still.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Yeah that occurred to me but I figured that I would just post it here anyway to irritate you. :p

I haven't encountered any more errors, and I've been on for a while. Hoping for the best.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
This is a different error here. I was looking at the stats section and when I clicked on it I got the following message:
Not Found

The requested URL /stats/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) mod_ssl/2.2.15 0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cod4kkk.com Port 80
this is happening again when i click on "More Stats"

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
it's because of the Pretty URL's feature. It's either one or the other.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I think he's probably talking about that stats error. He doesn't believe you that we'll just have to cope with it. ::)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
that's one thing I really can't fix. :(

Well, I can but then we lose another feature.

Does that make sense, Cent0?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
the stats has now been fixed. Pretty URL's mod was the issue but they brought out an update and that ended up fixing our small issue. :)

Top Bottom