Wolfy's Introduction

Wolfy

Private First Class
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
John Miller
What is your gamer name/tag?
Complx.Scary!!! but it changes and probably will if i join
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
No
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
lol it was meant to be funny because i was scrimming with Eztazy and he was Complx.Sexy i could only think of the spice girls lol
Where do you live?
Cleveland Tennessee
How old are you?
27 soon to be 28
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
ibawolf86
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
ibawolf222
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
since 2010
What is the time that you usually play?
at random
Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
Minecraft,bf3,payday 2, modern warfare 2, blops,WaW,mw3,ghosts,csgo the list goes on...
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
i have had alot of krew members ask me to join and they have been for quite some time now but the last one was Gage
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
i was in a gaming community called DayZ Marshals still hang with them ome as well but rlly dont consider myself a member to them anymore
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I play guitar, im very soft spoken yet outgoing i enjoy gaming meeting new people and just love life i have 2 kids which are my world pretty much sums me up lol
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Wolfy

Private First Class
I guess it has been a long time coming lol I needed a home clan and home server will be glad to be aboard :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401725928][/DOUBLEPOST]And cryo that gif is definatley me Scary Wolf lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Wolfy,

Happy to finally see you here man! Welcome, welcome! :)

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Well now that you are joining the krew that means I get to shoot you more. Betchya can't kill me :)

Top Bottom