Haven't Been On A1 Broadcast

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Hey Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that I havent been on A1 due to difficulty login onto server. I keep getting Key Code Authorization Error.

I know the K3 May Scrim is on May 31, 2014 at 4pm Central Time. I will make every attempt to get on before hand.

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue please let me know. I do have a legit copy of COD4 purchased form Apple Store. This seems to be an issue for some who purchased their game from the Apple App Store.

Thank you all and have a good night!

~WP

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Have you power cycled the modem & router? Are you able to try on another network (work/school) and see if the issue is still there?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Wot? Love hate relation with apple? I don't hate my Mac. Plus my cod runs fine. Sometimes better than MC.

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Have you power cycled the modem & router? Are you able to try on another network (work/school) and see if the issue is still there?

Hey Wally. I have power cycle both the modem and router dozens of times now. I have also updated firmwares for my router. In addition, I reformatted my MacAir a few days ago and installed nothing but COD4. Unfortuantely, after all that, I still get the Key code authorization error. I have only been successful in getting on the server a few times since then. I have no clue what else to do.....

Wot? Love hate relation with apple? I don't hate my Mac. Plus my cod runs fine. Sometimes better than MC.

Hey Take. You my friend, is the luckier of the two of us.

Top Bottom