Pingus' Introduction

Pingus

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Ben.
What is your gamer name/tag?
Pingus.
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
It's an abbreviation of my old Xbox Live username, El Pingus. No particular meaning other than the fact I thought it might be extra annoying to be killed by someone called El Pingus.
Where do you live?
London, UK.
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
Nope.
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Nope.
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
Gaming addict since Manic Miner first kicked my butt on a BBC Micro in the 80s. Then Amiga, Megadrive, SNES etc.
What is the time that you usually play?
I probably play a couple of hours most days but try to do it in fits and bursts. If I play too much in one session I start to feel like a wastrel.
Which of our servers did you play first?
S1 FFA Broadcast
What other games besides CoD4 do you play?
Many over the years but no others at the moment. In fact, K3 Broadcast has been my only gaming exercise for the last few months. I wish FIFA or PES was available on the mac.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Free will. Bought the game, looked for servers, tried Broadcast and was hooked. Most of the other servers I've tried are pretty sluggish and charmless. K3 is a good crowd.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
Nope. A lone wolf until I was seduced by K3. My friend signed up to Xbox Live as El El Pingus but I don't think that counts.
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?
I make music and will post links when my new recordings are fit for public consumption. Also, I would be in favour of another standard K3 map as it would reduce the likelihood of me eventually becoming convinced that I actually live in the Broadcast building and every other person in the world urgently wants to kill me.
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes. Not entirely clear what is involved but I'm definitely interested.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our home away from the battlefield. Main thing to get recruited: stay active. We're not talking about being online 24/7. Pop in from time to time :)

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Hello Ben, and welcome to the krewgaming home. Whereabouts in London are ya?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
" A lone wolf until I was seduced by K3."
and to our great misfortune to all; we too have been seduced pa k3
Welcome BEN on THE KREW

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What is the time that you usually play?
I probably play a couple of hours most days but try to do it in fits and bursts. If I play too much in one session I start to feel like a wastrel

You just insulted everyone here. :p

Welcome to the forum.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Pingu.png

Top Bottom