Crushed my finger pretty bad.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
wow, that, looks awfully painful. Sorry that happened to you bro, idk what else to say to be honest. to me saying get well soon isnt good enough, its not like you have the flu.(lol) hope the pain goes away soon at least and that it heals well.

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
wow, that, looks awfully painful. Sorry that happened to you bro, idk what else to say to be honest. to me saying get well soon isnt good enough, its not like you have the flu.(lol) hope the pain goes away soon at least and that it heals well.
Thank you very much.
I take my medicines every 4 hours and all that. Tomorrow going to the doctor, hopefully I won't need a surgery. I'm also nervous that he's gonna pull the stitches out and it's gonna hurt. Ehh
We'll see what happens :)
Thanks again Nate.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hell yea dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a fucking badass. Welcome to the world of pain!

Be back ASAP! Get well![DOUBLEPOST=1401173709][/DOUBLEPOST]The stitches most likely will hurt a little, just a little sting, but that's all.

Don't worry about it. After they are out, it will feel much better. :)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I had stitches removed out of my mouth and it didn´t hurt. Don´t scare him XD

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
When I had stitches taken out after my wisdom teeth were extracted, they forgot one in :|
It hurts way more if the stitches stay in too long. I barely felt the stitches coming out at all, though.

Top Bottom