Site Looks Great

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Infinity ..you are the biggest thread whore in the history of the krew...i had to say it ..:K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Appreciate the feedback.

If anyone ( @Gage ) is experiencing banner issues, you'll need to do a hard refresh on your browser. Windows: Control + F5. OS X: Shift + refresh button on your browser.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Please sir, no key on my keyboard has "control" written on it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
A few days ago I updated the Blackend theme to match the forum version. Updating the theme broke the previous template changes we had. Rather than having tons of people remind me everyday the Blackend theme was broken, I disabled it while I fixed it. Took a few days as I had to figure out how to make the changes again. This shouldn't happen in the future as I've added a Wiki to the forum (permissions need to be fixed, this should be fixed sometime in the next month) and been making sure I've documented the changes I've made.

Apart from what you're used to (shoutbox having a blackground, etc.), here are the new Blackend changes thus far:
-Resized the banner smaller
-Resized the banner area smaller
-Made the layout a little wider (just a tad)
-Fixed the user banners you see in a post. They're not black anymore!! Extremely happy about this one as this is the sole reason why I didn't use the theme
-Made the user banners a tad bigger.

Fusion (dark) theme:
-Resized the banner smaller
-Resized the banner area smaller
-Made the layout a little wider (just a tad)

I know I'm leaving a thing or two out, I'll mention it when I remember.

As always, feel free to post if you see something is wrong with the theme.

Last edited:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Funny because I felt like making a similar thread as this because I thought the site was a lot better then when I was previously here. Plus this site fits very well on mobile device witch is a plus.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I liked the logo more on the left and wouldn't mind a slightly larger banner, looks a bit stupid at the moment (using the Fusion theme).

IYitNLd.jpg

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Appreciate the feedback.

If anyone ( @Gage ) is experiencing banner issues, you'll need to do a hard refresh on your browser. Windows: Control + F5. OS X: Shift + refresh button on your browser.

I liked the logo visible... :K
tI9TXQn.png

Anyone else seeing this?

See my quote above.

Only issue is with Mobile Safari.

Banner doesn't seem quite right.
SgAEmjH.jpg

It'll be fixed soon. For the time being, use Blackend - Orange (without an asterisk next to the name)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@Mike and anyone experiencing the issue, I've fixed the width issue on the Forum Statistics (on the blackend-orange theme). Can you confirm it's good for you now? You may need to do a hard refresh on your browser to notice the change.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Can we get name color in the new post section? Everyone's name is orange and looks really monotonous.

Top Bottom