TeamSpeak Update

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

Tonight we had an issue with a guy auto-scripting in the TeamSpeak server causing it to freeze and crash. I have currently turned off the TeamSpeak server and will not be opening it for a little while. If you need a TeamSpeak server, the IP for one that we can use is: dal.fragnet.net:10019. This server only has 10 slots, so it may be full if you try to join.

Hopefully we will get this resolved soon.

Drew

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll work on it in the morning. That's if I don't get called in to go in early to work.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What is auto scripting?

Is the shout box disabled? I haven't seen it up all day?

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
He is auto scripting a line of BBC code which is telling your networked drives to fetch pictures that aren't there. So in essence it is a way of DDoSing without a botnet. However this particular code only works with windows and TS. It only causes your TS to freeze and can cause you to drop connection but for the most part just causes the client to not respond.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Fucker was toked up on xanies and got all sensitive from what hultsy said which led him to ddosing.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Found this with a simple google search. It's a perl script.

Definition of a script kiddy = Some kid in his basement that downloads hacking tools (that he has no idea of how they work) and then believes he is a "hacker".

*removed this cuz its a public thread and we don't need to spread it ..sorry storks ..Bred[DOUBLEPOST=1400584780][/DOUBLEPOST]
Found this with a simple google search. It's a perl script.

Definition of a script kiddy = Some kid in his basement that downloads hacking tools (that he has no idea of how they work) and then believes he is a "hacker".

*removed this cuz its a public thread and we don't need to spread it ..sorry storks ..Bred
@HIBred Didn't notice it was a public thread, my bad. Also just to let you know I cut half the code out so that if anyone did take it, it wouldn't work anyway (for safety).

Last edited:
Top Bottom