Omegle Perverts...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well, I can not stand pedophiles. Me and a few friends go bored today and decided we'd go on Omegle and try to find pedos to expose to the world wide web. Here's what we got (the only two who kept their pants on long enough to screen shot).

perv1.png

perv2.png

Do you guys think is is a good thing to do? I know I personally do. Before these people scar a young teenage girl for life they should be brought down and punished. These girls will go as far as kill themselves because of these creeps.[DOUBLEPOST=1400403945][/DOUBLEPOST]PLEASE NSFW THE TITLE! I forgot![DOUBLEPOST=1400404049][/DOUBLEPOST]I should note, these were the only two we got as none of the pedos I found would keep their pants on. These were from my friend Tom.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Abso - fucking - lutely a good idea. Although how do you plan to expose them to the Internet?

4chan has a general rule of thumb that if any paedophiles post anything on their image boards, they expose them to the police (it has lead to several arrests before).

Omegle isn't anonymous, so if you really want to catch these mentally disabled predators then send their pictures to your local police station or the FBI.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
So you don't like these perverts, yet you go online looking for them?
He's not purposely doing it because he wants to invite them over to dinner, he's doing it to harass them.

Top Bottom