A Lil Head's up!

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Hey All some Disappointing News today....

i Recently Moved back home from college with my first semester being over and brought my desktop home un-harmed, un-broken... i hooked it up and worked good for about 4 hours. went to bed early and woke up to see my Ben-Q monitor was off that i had left on...
i then thought oh it's just on sleep mode... well nope! i plug my monitor in and i get no power no visuals no nothing.. this leaving me with one monitor that already has a dead blue pixel line down the middle (only use this for reading, ts, and anything other than games) i will not be able to play anything until i either fish up some money to buy a new one or some how fix this one..
but thanks all will be keeping in contact.

In Love <3 IHop

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
That sucks.. how can it just break like that?

You should be able to claim for manufacturer fault if you didn't do any damage to it yourself. Save yourself some money.

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
That sucks.. how can it just break like that?

You should be able to claim for manufacturer fault if you didn't do any damage to it yourself. Save yourself some money.
idk all i know is that it was working one minute now i can get the light to come on but it shuts right back off

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Should be able to get something out of that. Just contact the manufacturer or store you got it from and plead that it just stopped working. They'll want your continued business so they should replace it.

I did this with my gaming mouse + some other things.

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
well by golly i've got it! turns out that the Power Strip i was using ended up being switched to a lower voltage than what it was for, causing my older monitor with the blue dead pixel to work and my BenQ monitor to not work bc it needs a higher voltage :D

Top Bottom