Mod server Krew logo

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
If any of you would like to fool around and submit a logo for the loading screen on the mod server ,you may submit some work here:
size : 512 x 256
contain the forum site address
SFW

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
ill see what i can do. only have limited programmes to use so it won't be anything spectacular

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
pls no lightning
so none of this then? :snigger:
4Fh0svB.png

allow me to do myself the honors... :chair:

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@theGenius Thats a logo i made a long while ago that we're using for the Facebook profile pic.....I think that might've been what Preston was talkin about. But either way, in light of this thread, I've got something in the works thats totally more awesome and lightning-free :D[DOUBLEPOST=1398738072][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, here's a rough draft of what might do?
Here's the full size image:
X2GxLfa.png

Here's the 512x256 version:
2tewOPc.png

Last edited:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
@theGenius Thats a logo i made a long while ago that we're using for the Facebook profile pic.....I think that might've been what Preston was talkin about. But either way, in light of this thread, I've got something in the works thats totally more awesome and lightning-free :D[DOUBLEPOST=1398738072][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, here's a rough draft of what might do?
Here's the full size image:
X2GxLfa.png

Here's the 512x256 version:
2tewOPc.png
Lightning is just super over done and looks bad most of the time. But dis. Dis is what I'm talking about. USE DIS ONE @HIBred

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
very nice lemme know when you're happy with a final version... we can always change em up once in a while keep it fresh

@king at the moment it looks like it has a transparent background right? it may need a colored background to stand out against the darkness of the cod4 screen

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@HIBred I'm confused, can you put up a screenshot of the screen in-game where this logo is actually gonna be? I thought you were talking about the loading screen for matches (which aren't dark).

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
when you connect to the mod server you'll see a yellow box that say's "Brought to you by... " etc etc

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I might as well re-use something I've previously made, also it matches the forum style.
X0zuLBF.png

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
We should have a vote to choose which one actually makes the cut due to more than one of you designing it.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
@HIBred I still don't know what screen your talking about. Sorry, I don't ever play on modded servers (save for gungame and our promod) If I knew what screen your talking about, I could make my logo better suited for it

Top Bottom