K3 Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I was just pottering round in the forums when I saw "KKK - the story" or something like that.

The link inside the thread is dead and I was wondering that for the benefit of us newbies (like 15 new members already in 2013/14).. could we check it out? :D

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
:picard: I first read: K3 StorKy and thought: either he wants to leave or his name changed XD

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I sure hope WaLLy saved the file! And there's a good number of things to add.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
it would be nice to know the history of krew
lettherebestory.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I was just pottering round in the forums when I saw "KKK - the story" or something like that.

The link inside the thread is dead and I was wondering that for the benefit of us newbies (like 15 new members already in 2013/14).. could we check it out? :D
Hhhmmmm, looks like it may be lost. I'll have to do a test vBulletin site and see if I can somehow recover it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I haven't forgotten about this. It looks like I'll have to do this sometime on the weekend.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
In the beginning ,there was nothing,and the face of WaLLy moved upon the waters....and he said 'let there be krew'......................................and there was Ethan.....and the great WaLLy said :picard:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Holy cow, for a moment there I thought I wasn't going to be able to recover it. Would have been a shame. Funny part is, I did a vbulletin import for nothing, only for it to tell me the page wasn't there. I then crossed my fingers and hoped it was still somehow in the database and sure enough I was able to scoop out the story from there. :phew:

You can read it here: http://krewgaming.com/threads/477/
I also found the Krew's 2nd bday/anniversary page, you can read it here: http://krewgaming.com/threads/4275/

Good reads :)

Mental note: Anymore stories or whatever will be posted in a thread. It used to be in its own webpage like thing on our forum. I got lucky I was able to recover it.

edit: thread closed. bump those threads if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom