League of Legends Update!

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Gettin pretty close to 30 if anyone still wants to make a team i have Eztazy down so that's 2 only need 3 more :D
i played a game early this morning with Ez and i played Riven for the First time in PvP and this is what the outcome was :D i think i rekt in this game tell me did i or did i not :p http://gyazo.com/ab8fd754a7f1c70c52fd693d3f62aba4 BTW i had Half of our Team's Kills :D

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
You're pretty far from 30, trust me the last 10 levels blow. I'm a mid player, Riven/nid/gragas(before changes idk now) are my mains. I'm plateroonie, I'll play but I could end up not having internet soon :\

PS dont build frozen mallet :p

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
ya i did a crap ton of attack damage tho it was a last minute item i think when game was over i had over 450 attack damage

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Yo gragas has even newer changes that are supposed to make him good again. Supposedly you can move and drink or something. And a few buffs. Pick this guy for ADC though

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Yo gragas has even newer changes that are supposed to make him good again. Supposedly you can move and drink or something. And a few buffs. Pick this guy for ADC though
They were changes, he was still pretty good before.
They're trying to make him more of a bruiser instead of a burst/poke caster.

Lower AP ratios and such, his W will be a 1 hit effect but yeah you can channel it while walking at 90% speed I think. Q will slow MS instead of AS(or both I can't remember), and E will have a stun but I think no AD scaling.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I am a badass with AP Lux.
I put my name in the other thread, but EthanSB !

Top Bottom