Hackers in our servers

I

.:illusion:.

hey guys just wondering if we could do anything about hackers in our servers when no members of the kkk are on ??

ive experienced it in kkk recruiting 2
backlot s&d
this dude was wallhacking and killed me :(
any suggestions ;D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
All you can do is write down his name, the time, and server he was on and report him in a thread in the server suggestions/issues. Then our moderators will keep an eye out for him, and deal with the problem.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
That would be the most helpful for us, so that if we see him in any of the servers, we can ban him/her. But I get what Commo was saying. He meant maybe a moderator could take off their tags and just play in the server and see if a hacker is there.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That would be the most helpful for us, so that if we see him in any of the servers, we can ban him/her. But I get what Commo was saying. He meant maybe a moderator could take off their tags and just play in the server and see if a hacker is there.

We do that already. ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll be joining our bans from all 3 servers very soon. This should take care of the people that change their name. 8)

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Try to IP ban from now on, guys. Makes it so they can change their name all the they want, but they are still banned.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Try to IP ban from now on, guys. Makes it so they can change their name all the they want, but they are still banned.
And how to you IP Ban?, and this will only work for a bit if they are on an IP that is DHCP, because their IP address will change every so on. If their address were a Static IP then that would be fine, anyways back to it, how to do Ban by IP?

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
No I do know how, I've done it to people before. Ban their little ID thing. Type "/rcon status" and go down to say 3 is Hacker9581 then it'll show the IP next to the name towards the right. That's their IP address. You can then type "/rcon ban 3" and it will ban the IP. If you do "/rcon ban Hacker9581" it bans the name.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The ban that our staff uses bans them completely. No need to ban by IP or name. I set it up so that it does something better. They can change their name all they want, their IP and they're still not getting in. ;)

edit:
there's only 1 way that someone can get in after a ban and I sure as heck wont be saying it in the public. 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha Dustyn :p

I think it's best left that Wally keeps that to himself. Say for example and whatever reason that a Mod or Super Mod ends up leaving, they then would know how to get around this and possibly tell others on the servers about it, just a though Wally :D

Top Bottom