shoutbox

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yup, it's coming back. Hopefully I can do it tonight if class finishes early.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/roll
/roll
/roll

Unfortunately I wont have time to get the shoutbox done today, hopefully tomorrow.

And Sargass, I know you miss that feature as do I. But with the new shoutbox it didn't have that feature. Either we live with the annoying sounds or keep the /roll feature.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Annoying sound don't annoy me :p most of time i put my headset on only when i'm playing, and when i play, i play, i dont spam the forum and the chat :p

And no problem for the feature, i don't miss it...:D...even if i'm a RPG addict and can't stand more than a week without rolling dices :D

Dam where did i put my dices??...

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I personally liked the new shout box better because you could turn off the sounds, I am a bit opposite than Sargass lol. I use my headphones almost all the time, in game and not, but mainly it's because I listen to my music a lot too, and this ding noise just gets annoying especially when you have several ppl on at the same time :p

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Wally.... You're not going to believe this but when I heard that shoutbox was back up I decided to check it out when guess what? The homepage too about 20 seconds to load again. I know it's not your fault I guess my comp can't handle the shoutbox with all it's high tech shouting

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Cav what browser and version are you using?, I use Firefox 3.5.7 and it works perfectly fine on mine, maybe you could do some googling and find the cause :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just use internet explorer don't even ask me what version I know squat

There might be your problem. Well before you run out and download Firefox, are you on anything else besides dial-up?

If so, then download Firefox: www.mozilla.com

If you are still having issues with it even after using Firefox, to help out I will remove the flash CoD4 at the top of the page.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Go ahead and download Firefox and let me know how the page loads then. Firefox = the best! You're able to download a bunch of plug-ins. My favorite is AdBlock plus, blocks gay ads!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I just did and it works great. Thanks buddies you've saved 20 seconds of my life every once in awhile

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i prefer chrome :D

Post Merge: [time]1263538985[/time]

oh no! i don't see shoutbox

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You don't see ShoutBox in Chrome? Have you tried on another browser?

Top Bottom