333 fps issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
:hello: guys!

as far as I know 333 fps is not allowed on some servers and PB even tempbans if your maxfps is between 332 and 1000.

And there are several reasons for it, I cant run 333 fps myself but I'll try to state a few.

1) You can jump really smooth what lets you control your jump better and you can jump higher and longer what lets you get to some places you wouldn't get to otherwise. It's not reall a glitch but it is an unfair advantage, IMO.

2) Rival says that with 333 fps you can run silently without DS (only if your run straight). That's just :bs:.

3) Guess that's not all so I hope others can state a few more issues...

Suggestion: 333 fps should be treated as glitching or spawncamping. Say, verbal warning -> b3 warning -> kick -> tempbans..

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
ok so running silently but without DS is not a glitch and it's fair?

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I said you can WALK silently. Not run.

125, 250 & 333 all give you advantages. You can strafe longer etc. Might as well ban anyone with 125 or 250 then :p

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I speced a guy on a1 who had over 300 fps + promod experience and his sprinting and jumping were incredibly smooth...
Once you see it, you'll just know that the player has a sweet fps, Finch

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have my FPS locked at 125 I think. I only see the smoothness of my movement go up. But that's normal with better FPSs

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
people with 333 fps jump and do everything else really smoth.. it's not a big deal to spot 333 fps..

it's just like asking how I know who uses WH and who doesnt

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
And how did you come to guess he had over 300 FPS?

Anyways, this is kind of ridiculous.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I was watching Rival strafe on Chinatown... he floated straight across the street :LOL:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
it's easy to spot somebody using 333 fps lmao... read Kreubs' post... Rival was floating across the street on chinatown..

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
it's easy to spot somebody using 333 fps lmao... read Kreubs' post... Rival was floating across the street on chinatown..

OMG I can strafe a tiny bit longer than I could with 250 FPS. Ban. So unfair.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wait 333? mines like not even 30 i think >.>

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
ok let me compare 333 fps and scroll firing.

333 fps is legit because it's not hacking and because you can simply set it with a single console command, right?

scrollfiring is not hacking either and you can also set it by one sinlgle console command or even in your controls.

Yeah it does sound ridiculous but I don't see aint no difference.

Both scroll fire and 333 fps give you huge advantage and both scroll and 333fps are used by like 5% of players or even less. But it annoys other players, some even acuse people who scroll fire / use 333 fps of hacking/cheating.

Also, the car bounce on s1 gives you NO advantage but it's not allowed because some people might accuse bouncers of cheating...

Some rules have been here for 3 years, but it's not a reason to stick with them forever.

object lesson:

_________________________Scroll fire._________333 FPS.______Bouncing.
Hacking?____________________No_______________No____________No
Can be done by everone?______Yes____________Not really________Yes
Unfair Advantage?___________Yes______________Yes ____________No
Fishy to noobs?______________Yes_____________Yes____________Yes

Well I guess this thread is not going anywhere but still..

P.S. Rival: You can jump from ground on top of a barrel [with 333fps]

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yes, you can jump on top of a barrel from the ground with 333 FPS. I don't see how that would be a huge advantage.

Fishy to noobs? Noobs wouldn't be able to tell if someone had 333 fps and neither would you, bro.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
noobs can see somebody floating across the street.

jumping on a barrel is not a huge adventage but jumping on different roofs is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom