New phone!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
My contract ended on April 12th so last night my mom and I went to the AT&T store to get me a new phone. I picked up the iPhone 5c in green and so far am loving it.

Any recommendations on apps or anything that are optimized for the 4 inch screen?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
TowerMadness 2. It's a strategy game. Gotta kill then aliens!

Stuck in the 4th campaign. Got about 21 stars left or so. It pisses me off so bad, I get pretty close to deleting the game LOL! Still, it's a fun game which I recommend.

And I'm starting to get hooked on CoC. Wish I woulda stuck with it when I first played it 2 years ago... :picard:

And congrats on the 5c. I'm actually pretty impressed with the plastic build quality of it. It really isn't like Samsung plastic XD. The 5c feels quite solid!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Yeah man. I was playing with the s4/5 and the plastic felt like a cheap toy. The phones performed great but just felt horrible in my hand. The 5c is definitely a solid phone just as the plastic 3G/3Gs. My only problem is it's very slippery without a case. I have a speck candyshell grip on it right now which is a really nice, grippy case. Been using these since the iPhone 4 came out!

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Not really optimised but they're good time-wasters.. the 9gag and tickld apps.. funny memes and they never stop getting new content.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't have enough coins to build my clan castle. At the rate I'm going, I should be able to sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I already spent 15 bucks on CoC. The time it takes to build and upgrade is ridiculous. It's interesting how the free app was strategically designed so that users would use real cash out of greed and impatience.
If only I had the smarts to create a game app myself..

Top Bottom