Any info on iPhone6?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Hello everyone!
Im thinking about changing my iPhone 4.

Does anyone have any more or less trustworthy info on iPhone 6 release date?
Shall I rather wair or get 5s?[DOUBLEPOST=1396633941][/DOUBLEPOST]I found this video and the release date is expected to be in September, as usual
Not sure if the video has any truth in it

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nope. Too early too tell how it'll look like. But my guess is they'll make it look similar to the iPad Air looks like. Thinner bezel. Definitely a bigger screen. I'm not exactly sure how many iterations they'll come out with, but I'm hoping the iPhone 6 comes out in 3 different sizes: 4", 4.7"-5.0" and at minimum 5.5". The mid tier would compete with the Galaxy S series and the bigger one would compete with the phablet (Note series). If Apple does that this late September, consider Apple to be king once again :p

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if Apple just makes a bigger screen using the same design.
iphone-6-3-sizes.png

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
I hate the bigger screens. I keep my phone in my pocket and I don't like it to stick out.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think when I can get an upgrade I'll go with the 5s/5c instead of the 6. From what I hear from my mom, her 5c is awesome. Much faster than my 4s too.

I need an upgrade soon, my battery barely lasts 3 hours

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Its too early for any rumors to be reliable in the least bit.

And the 5c is exactly the same internally as the 5.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just wait 6 months. Then you can get the iPhone 7. It will probably do all of your main tasks in the same way and cost twice as much. But hey, it'll be the latest and 'greatest.'

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just wait 6 months. Then you can get the iPhone 7. It will probably do all of your main tasks in the same way and cost twice as much. But hey, it'll be the latest and 'greatest.'
7 won't be out 'til 2 years from this Sept. :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's what they say. They will release it, say it's 18 months early and charge triple. They will also add a retina scanner to further enhance the NSA database.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm with Mike on this, seeing as the iPhone 6 wont be out for another 5-6 months

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Another mockup
iphone-6-all.jpg

iP5s 4", iP6 4.7", iP6 5.7" and iPad mini

iphone-6-side.jpg

:gg: both of them!

Top Bottom