Dust 2: Poll

Dust 2.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It's time we figure this out.

Do you want to get rid of Dust2 or shall we rather keep the map?

Please, DON'T vote if you don't play on a2 (the new GunGame server) regularly*.

___
*Note: Your vote will be displayed publicly.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm assuming it'll come down to which option has the highest percentage wins, correct?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yes, I think so.[DOUBLEPOST=1396116819][/DOUBLEPOST]But since you voted to get rid of it you are welcome to come down to whichever option you like :K

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
keep it!! better to have it and ppl that don't like it ..well.... sit out one round ? easy peasy

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
keep it!! better to have it and ppl that don't like it ..well.... sit out one round ? easy peasy
IMO, it's just too huge and confusing. If there are only 2-3 people on they might simply quit.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
buuutt...the majority of the ppl that play dust speak english so...I'm annexing Dust2 ..:troll:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
REMOVE. Played it yesterday with 3 people. Took 45 minutes to finish the map.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
if that's the case and you all agree you want the map to switch ..just quit game for 30 seconds..bam map change..a lot of non members seem to love dust2 from the reactions i've seen..from randoms etc...

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Run the entire time #profit. if theres a mod just rotate the map if theres less than 5 people again #profit.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
if that's the case and you all agree you want the map to switch ..just quit game for 30 seconds..bam map change..a lot of non members seem to love dust2 from the reactions i've seen..from randoms etc...
just stating my opinion of why i hate it... no need to jump down my throat... god...i still want it gone... cuz its just too big... you know...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry ,fail to see how that is jumping down anything..it's simple to change the map if no admins are on to ask..just quit the match and the map will change due to enemies forfeiting etc.. seeing as how the vote looks to be for keeping it..

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
If that is route some people want to take, saying Dust2 is too big, can you take off Shipment for being too small? The constant spawnkilling is obnoxious. If you don't like it, don't play it. Nobody is forced to play. No need to take away the enjoyment other people have. I hate chick flicks, my fiancee loves them, but I'm not going to tell her to get rid of them because I don't like them. Personally, I like big maps. It gives more space to move around. Little maps, not so much.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Its not really a problem is it? You cant expect to love all the maps equally! Some like one, some another. Just play the game and ....... Hey ! its a new map!

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I do love this map, but I'll admit it's kinda built for counter strike, not the way we're using it.

Top Bottom