Sniper Vs Knives??

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
:wave:
Okay, so today I saw about four people in a4, got excited and hopped onto the server. Immediately got annoyed as everyone(krewmembers+regulars) were knifing, I wanted to snipe my heart out! I said eff it joined. Started sniping all the pesky people that were knifing and began quarrelling about rules and what the server is for, then I (felt like it) had an epiphany, thought to myself, this could be an AWESOME new game:

Sniper Vs Knife

Shared my idea, everyone agreed and I was the lone sniper while @chet manley @King_JCD @Lola came at me none stop.

It was pretty fun tryna shoot everyone before they got to me and cut me in two. Actually felt a rush I havnt experienced in a while.

Had slight zombie-ish feel to it, and id also almost poop myself each time chet would knife me out of nowhere while scoped.
We dubbed it 'NatesGame', lol but I guess the thread title should do for the name of the game...
I was on marines and everyone else, opfor.

If you all agree, wanna try this out?

Only thing I can think of now that may need to be tweaked, is possibly taking off auto balancing for teams,
and maybe keeping a 1:4 ratio, one sniper vs 4 people etc.
Any input would be appreciated,

Nate.

Last edited:

chet manley

Corporal
Former Krew Member
chet manley is on board. Good times were had. If we could have the game randomly pick the Sniper that would be cool and I agree on the 4:1 ratio.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
That was the most random super awesome-fun game! We should definitely do it again :dancer:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i believe it may be possible to do on bolts server if you wally can remove knives from the banned weps ..just a thought,i dont know if team balancing is on as well but that will be a problem

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
soo...when can we org top try it out with more players on a server?

Top Bottom