New Server Proposal: Knives v Sniper

Does this sound like a neat idea?

• Total voters

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey, I got a quick story for y'all.
Me, Chet, and Lola were strollin' along the a4 server (bolts) and were knifin' it out for the fun of it. Out of nowhere, Nate comes and starts boltin' us knifers to smithereens. And it hits him like a sack o' bricks. What if.... we did one sniper v a bunch of knifers. So we got to playing it and you'd have no idea how fun it is!

Two teams.
Team 1) Bolter
Team 2) Zombies (knifing)

Then we got to more thinkin, and thought out a few basic rules for this potential server.

R1) 1 Sniper for every 4 Zombies
R2) Sniper is chosen by server at random at end of each match.

And of course, it'd be super neat to have the server slightly modded so the knifers look like zombies. Cuzz you wouldnt believe how zombielike it is when theyr' all lungin at the sniper at the same time. Its scary and awesome!

So I propose the NateGame server. In honor of Nate's idea of said server.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Not sure if this is possible to do with the vanilla game but you might be able to make a mod(if you know how).

If it's possible then sure!

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
NateGame KvS- Server sounds awesome!
Other bonos: If your bad at or don't know what the hell your doing when knifing or sniping around (LIKE ME lol), it is an awesome way to practice.
Once I started acting zombie-like running after Nate, I realized I wasn't that bad at it, at all. Basically, after we did that I couldn't stop. I think it's quite different, but super fun. Is it possible to give it a try? What you guys think?

chet manley

Corporal
Former Krew Member
chet manley is on board. Good times were had. If we could have the game randomly pick the Sniper that would be cool and I agree on the 4:1 ratio.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
I wouldn't mind trying it out! If all of you say its good then i'm in.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
It's a neat idea for getting people together to do. But not really for a server. You'd need to make a mod, and it would be pretty much impossible to populate.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
It's a neat idea for getting people together to do. But not really for a server. You'd need to make a mod, and it would be pretty much impossible to populate.

I'm with Preston, seeing as we find it hard to populate ONE of our servers, let alone the other ones.

We should just hold events, every week or something.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
agreed, we should host events every week!
professionally organize events, set the countdownclock, have a fat banner about them on main paige!
if its done right it would be awsome.

hosting a sever for that 1 gamemode is a bad idea IMO. besides what would it replace???

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
as long as we dont lose the current sniper server - lol
or our only populated server a1

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
What about s2? Currently a mixed server and not populated very much (is it still planned to make it a gungame server?), so maybe once a week a special event could take place there and on the other days it´s just like it is now.
But idk if that is possible. Just a suggestion.

Edit: Should ´ve read the Gungame Thread first, lol.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm with Preston, seeing as we find it hard to populate ONE of our servers, let alone the other ones.

We should just hold events, every week or something.
This is actually a way better idea as opposed to a standalone server! That way people can get exited for it and it's more memorable[DOUBLEPOST=1395244124][/DOUBLEPOST]
agreed, we should host events every week!
professionally organize events, set the countdownclock, have a fat banner about them on main paige!
if its done right it would be awsome.

hosting a sever for that 1 gamemode is a bad idea IMO. besides what would it replace???
And everything in this messageis prefect! That way it really is something to look forward to[DOUBLEPOST=1395244264][/DOUBLEPOST]We could....get a bunch of neat game type ideas and have a pool every week that lets us vote for what we wanna play that week in that special game slot

Top Bottom