MW2 or WaW?

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
MW2 is ten times better than WaW, it is just under played. I would get neither and invest in CoD2 if you really wanted to get a new game and wanted to get a CoD.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
MW2 is ten times better than WaW, it is just under played. I would get neither and invest in CoD2 if you really wanted to get a new game and wanted to get a CoD.
84709-Joe-Biden-bullshit-gif-with-al-1RSd.gif

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
World at war will be quite different. World at war also supports the same kind of server system cod4 does.

We also have a world at war server. I think the biggest thing for me in games like this ends up being who you play with.

I don't think it is possible to have a mw2 server like we have with cod4.

Waw is a cool game with the right people. It wasn't given enough attention or time. I would say world at war is underplayed. I haven't played mw2. I have played world at war and have noticed that the features of the game are still highly undiscovered by the majority of the players. This is unlike cod4 or most games wtih competitive player populations in which almost everything there is to be figured out about the game has already been figured out.

Waw still suffers from a lot of problems, though. The maps are not especially well. A lot of the structures and designs of the maps seem unnecessary and not well thought-out. However, they look good and some of the maps are huge.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
WaW is the best cod EVER it does everything right. everything about it is good. The only good thing about mw2 is pro perks and no stopping power or jugg so you can acutally use the other perks without being at a disadvantage

I hate WAWs sound tho,..just my 2 cents...other than that, good game

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
You mean how the guns sound etc?
Or just the fact that most of the time it's hard to hear where people are coming from. Sometimes I don't hear footsteps at all...

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
World at war will be quite different. World at war also supports the same kind of server system cod4 does.

We also have a world at war server. I think the biggest thing for me in games like this ends up being who you play with.

I don't think it is possible to have a mw2 server like we have with cod4.

Waw is a cool game with the right people. It wasn't given enough attention or time. I would say world at war is underplayed. I haven't played mw2. I have played world at war and have noticed that the features of the game are still highly undiscovered by the majority of the players. This is unlike cod4 or most games wtih competitive player populations in which almost everything there is to be figured out about the game has already been figured out.

Waw still suffers from a lot of problems, though. The maps are not especially well. A lot of the structures and designs of the maps seem unnecessary and not well thought-out. However, they look good and some of the maps are huge.
HELLO
I'll probably pass for an idiot but I do not know WAW!
I know this game since yesterday post sent by others and yours in partiulier pushes me to go buy one
HIBRED me confirm that I could install it on my pc
a thousand times thank you

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
In WaW, most of the weapon noises are from CoD 3 and the reload animations are from CoD 2.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah. Almost all of the reload animations are exactly the same as in COD2. That's not a bad thing though.

Top Bottom