spawn camping!!!

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hi to all

I could comment on s1 often guys who start the game make spawn camping for a while there are both a warning one two or three times ... they are a lot of points quickly to have a plane and then a heli they do it several times in the game and you can find them at first places
it will be good to cure this problem because it rotted the game and false filing and other players
more severity! I do not know but a reflection must be implemented to overcome this anomaly
thank you

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
More people = more spawncamping and more spawnkilling. Always.
We have just as many Staff members as we do. And Staff members want to play sometimes, too.
So, you can barely expect someone to be on 24/7 and constantly spectate people and kick spawncampers.
We do our best to keep the servers clean and we (Moderators and above) have a thread to report the most abusive spawncampers so that they get proper treatment.
Please, help us by reporting rulebreakers in the shout and, in case of spawncampers, in the in-game chat, too.
But take in the account that we are not robots.

- Mike

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hi mike
it was not my words that you are thinking robots. what I asked it to be, I think, more severe when there are spawn camps in the game and make others understand that the you do not mess with the rules of the server
I have too much respect for all of you who manage krew it is impossible for me to criticize you seen all the works that you provide so that we can play
thank you to you mike
and all the staff

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
hi mike
it was not my words that you are thinking robots. what I asked it to be, I think, more severe when there are spawn camps in the game and make others understand that the you do not mess with the rules of the server
I have too much respect for all of you who manage krew it is impossible for me to criticize you seen all the works that you provide so that we can play
thank you to you mike
and all the staff
We are very swift and severe when it comes to spawn camping. We have a set of rules that set the penalty for spawn camping and we try to abide by that as much as possible. Each person gets a few warnings then is kicked, temporarily banned, and finally permanently banned. We don't like banning people, but if they are breaking the rules, we will do our jobs the best we can.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
what I asked it to be, I think, more severe when there are spawn camps in the game and make others understand that the you do not mess with the rules of the server
We, Staff, have special binding guidelines concerning spawncamping and penalties for spawncamping.
The guidlines were discussed and approved by all Staff members and the main idea was to balance the penalties properly so that people have a chance to change and come back but they are not too lenient, either.
Right now, it's two official warnings -> a kick -> several tempbans for progressive amount of time (from 1 hour to 1 day and 1 week), then a permanent ban.[DOUBLEPOST=1393878546][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn your fast fingers, mommy nt

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
what I noticed is that there are many who know and play well and benefiting warnings to add points I do not mean new or stupid guy

Top Bottom