Bye.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
With recent events I've decided to take a break from the krew for a couple weeks. I may check the forum once in a while but will try to stay away as best as I can. I'll still be in contact with a few people from the krew but will most likely not be posting.

Note: This is not a resignation. I am not leaving for good.

A more important reason for my break is that I need to focus on school. My winter quarter is almost over and I need all the time I can get for my school work.

I want to request any flaming/trolling toward me or anyone else that is posted here be deleted and this thread locked.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Nick, I appreciate the work that you've put into this Krew.

In light of the recent events, please take this post seriously. Please don't take anything I've said against you as a personal attack. I've always considered you a good friend and enjoyed our Snapchat conversations. Though I've been very hostile in my replies, I'm looking back at them and realizing that I could have handled that much better. I'd like to offer my most sincere apologies and hope that you can find the ability to forgive me.

With that said, I hope you have good luck in all your endeavors, Nick.

Drew

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Nice to see good peeps making good posts.
Having been a complete doucher in a the past, I know how it is. It's not fun the next day.
Try and remember that you all are the guys who have been here forever. We know how it is ;)
Good luck Nick. Drexel can be tough, I know that.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey man, good luck on your studies but don't kill yourself studying too hard! We'll be here for you when you come back :D

On a side note.....Um TFTI i wanna join in on the Snapchat converstaions....

Top Bottom