Online Party Games?

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
So today I was playing Trials: Evolution and I thought; "This would be a good game to play online with some people in TeamSpeak" (Yes, I think in English waddup?)
I remembered the times when me, Kreubs, Joona, Nikon and Otto would play TrackMania for hours on end just having a blast and laughing our asses off.

It would be nice to get something going where we could just hook up in TeamSpeak and play some fun party games. The best way to have fun while gaming is to play some stupid/funny/hard game with your friends, right?

So can anyone think of any good Party Games that could be played through an Online Multiplayer mode?

I'll update the list as suggestions come.

TrackMania: Nations Forever - FREE - Steam
Garry's Mod - 9.99€ - Steam
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gungame - 13.99€ - Steam
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - 14.99€ - Steam
Killing Floor - 17.99€ - Steam
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition - 19.99€ - Steam (Requires uPlay)
DayZ - 23.99€ - Steam
World at War Co-op mode - 24.99€ - Steam

There's lots of games out there, I know there is!

Suggestions, people!

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Got this free through my GPU manufacturer. Really fun but if you don't know anyone online it gets boring.

Nascar games are always fun to troll on but idk if we want a krew image of being trolls.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box retail a while back so I have it too. Never tried the Multiplayer though.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
CS:GO and Killing Floor would be fantastic. Especially since everytime they go on sale they're like 3.50€.
Burnout Paradise goes on sale a lot too. On sale I recommend buying that. I bought it retail so I don't have it on Steam...[DOUBLEPOST=1394033308][/DOUBLEPOST]Just adding that Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box is on sale right NOW!

-75% = 3.74€ until March 10. Don't be an idiot, buy it.
Click Me 4 Free Candy

Last edited:

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Garry's Mod! Murder, TTT, Prop Hunt, Hide & Seek and The Hidden would be so much fun.
G'mod usually goes on sale for 2,50€

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah. There's tons of stuff to do in Garry's Mod. The replay value of that game is literally infinite.
Should go on sale for 2.50€ during Easter, if not earlier.

Top Bottom