True Detective

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Has anyone been watching True Detective? I haven't yet but with all the hype I'm hearing surrounding it, my curiosity is piqued.

Usually I wait until seasons are finished so I can mass watch episodes but I'm sort of tempted to try this one now.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I only saw the first couple of episodes so far but I like it.
Woody Harrelson is always great. Even though it's not the 80's anymore :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
True detective is FANTASTIC. I love it. MM does a great job, and his character is just awesome. The show is very slow, so if you're looking for NCIS type drivel, you won't find it here. Although EP 4 had a bit of action. Haven't seen 5/6 yet.

The show is about the characters and features extremely well written and smart dialogue. I really recommend it.

I also watch Treme on your HBOGO.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I haven't seen Treme either. Right now I'm debating on starting True Detective or Banshee. :thinking:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Depends on what you're looking for i guess. I watch Banshee too. That show is pretty much action, sex etc. I like it, but it's pretty mindless. It does have a bit of depth though with an interesting story and good characters.

True Detective is much more serious. Slow pacing, dialogue and character based. I'd watch both XD.

I have a hard time keeping up on my shows though. I'm two weeks behind (three tomm) on Banshee, two on TD and a week or so on some others.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
banshee :luv:I have loved the first season the guy is too cute, and then I like his role of defender[DOUBLEPOST=1393624586][/DOUBLEPOST]continuum (canadian)
the tommorow people
riddick(1/2/3)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
banshee :luv:I have loved the first season the guy is too cute, and then I like his role of defender[DOUBLEPOST=1393624586][/DOUBLEPOST]continuum (canadian)
the tommorow people
riddick(1/2/3)

You're not watching Season two? I love the character of Si (the ex Amish guy)

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I think I'm going to just go crazy and start both. I'm living on the edge.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
True Detective is such a great show. Just caught up on the last three weeks. If i had the time i would probably re-watch the first seven episodes before the Finale. Some of the best writing I've ever seen.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I've seen the first 6 episodes now. Great show. MM is fantastic. Woody is pretty good too.

Top Bottom