I Wanna Know How You Scrim

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
Hey there Guys just a Question i wanna know how you guys Play/ Stratagize or Play style when your scrimming. i know when im Scrimming i like to Flank From behind and stay Crouched like a Ninja and highly stealthy. so tell me how you play Bro's
3981059ad656172b0b5ba9909afa308fceaf41614b44e0f92120c5b8651742c7.jpg

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i like flanking too but i'd rather run as fast as i can around the edge of the map and hopefully surprise them before they get settled so i dont even try being stealthy

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Crash Attack: Camp by Broken Wall with an AK and watch arches/pillars/glitch/hardware.
Crash Defense: Run to A as fast as possible and camp with an SMG watching Wooden and 1-2.

Strike Attack: Push to Flower as fast as possible and watch Double Palms with an AK.
Strike Defense: Push to Cafè as fast as possible with SMG and then flank around to flower.

Backlot Attack: Push to apartments with AK and watch MG, Mid-House, and Top A.
Backlot Defense: Throw Grenade, pray.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I play scope, so I do what i want. Picks at beginning of round, then pick position according to team/where i can cover the most area.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Try to go the opposite direction of where my teammates are. XD Some of them can give your position away. :K

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Depends on whether you prefer to play AK or SMG.
If you like SMG more, you want to rush either of the bomb sites (whichever is closest/most-planted at), and hold it.
AKs typically pull back a little more and cover more open spaces with the scope.

* This is a typical Promod strat though. Doesn't always work for stock, lol.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
thats it imma go in without ds and tromp around preston "hey guys! whats goin on!"

Top Bottom