W@W changes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@theGenius b3 is up and running. Can you confirm?

Lastly, I can't seem to find the thread with the changes you requested? Can you link to the specific post with the new maps you guys want added/deleted?

Any other changes?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
@theGenius b3 is up and running. Can you confirm?

Lastly, I can't seem to find the thread with the changes you requested? Can you link to the specific post with the new maps you guys want added/deleted?

Any other changes?
yes b3 works and is accesable now, thx. however it doesnt seem linked to echelon, or atleast i cant find waw on the echelon page.

the thread is here: http://krewgaming.com/index.php?threads/cod-waw-and-our-clan.8343/page-4

however, since b3 is working again, and we also can use rcon again, that is pretty much solved.

so, what is remaining then is:
-echelon
-recruitment automessages
-and my suggestion was adding sub pens and knee deep and perhabs batterie (dont remember exactly how big it is) to the rotation. we also used to have airfield, but i think that one is a bit too big ( quite fun for bolt battles but prolly not good for populating the servers so we might wanna leave that one out)

you and bred posted map the mapnames here if yall want to check it out: http://krewgaming.com/index.php?threads/cod5-waw-map-names.8620/

my last suggestion would be linking waw to cod 4, meaning that b3 gives auto messages like: "play waw aswell? so do we, check out our waw server" or sth like that on s1
and the other way around on waw
that way we might get more people aware of the server and our multifunctional clan.

i think thats all, big propz wally.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Perfect! Thanks for the suggestions. :D

-Added the server to Echelon. It's listed as S10.
-Added a recruitment b3 spam message
-Added sub pens, knee deep and battery maps. Lets try to keep the smaller maps for now. The bigger ones seem to empty the server because the population isn't there just yet.
-Added a b3 spam to S1 & S10 about playing on cod4/waw servers.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Perfect! Thanks for the suggestions. :D

-Added the server to Echelon. It's listed as S10.
-Added a recruitment b3 spam message
-Added sub pens, knee deep and battery maps. Lets try to keep the smaller maps for now. The bigger ones seem to empty the server because the population isn't there just yet.
-Added a b3 spam to S1 & S10 about playing on cod4/waw servers.
beautiful!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
was along time ago i played those maps but as far as i remember they were pretty smallish, so im all 4 it. my opinion is we atleast give them a shot, and if too big we can still undo it
also we thought about getting rid of makin, always seems to slow down the action a bit.

Last edited:

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
if you get rid of makin can you replace it with makin day the gameplay is alot faster when its day because not many people hide

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
WaW is definitely way more fun than COD4. Playing a game for 2500 hours makes it so lame...

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
WaW is def. the best cod, and the server is on fire right now. over 400 players since wally reinstalled b3! :nb:

Top Bottom