Is it possible to make an auto-farm?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Modern home is finished. Now I need to move to a farm. However, I want an auto-farm. Want something that plants the seeds and harvests the crop without any user interaction. The ones I found require some user interaction which I guess I can do, but auto-farm frees up a bunch of time.

Is what I want even possible? I've done a quick search and the ones I found require some user interaction...

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
I mean with no mods on the minecraft server it is impossible to make a fully automated farm. You would have to implement mods enable to get what you want. Happy Minecrafting :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What if you build a looooong railroad and get an autocart running constantly and hitting some lever every time it approaches the farm?

Hultsy

Corporal
|K3| Member
well there are so many out there it would just be a matter of picking the one that appeals to you the most. If you were really interested in getting into automation, i would recommend either Industrial craft/buildcraft OR powercraft. If you want to get the mods i would search youtube on how to install them. Other wise just deal with some interaction with the farm :D.[DOUBLEPOST=1392672083][/DOUBLEPOST]@MikeK There are ways to set up a timer with redstone on vanilla minecraft, i would recommend that before the train system. Happy Crafting!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
@Hultsy I havent played it for a year, that was just a random idea. I still miss it as hell but it takes way too much time

Top Bottom