the KREW organization

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
bonjour Hi
I wonder whether there is a organization chart of KREW could explain the role of each of the persons running the server I have my little idea about the role of some but then I realized that there was many different grade echelon or if someone could give me would be very nice
merci beaucoup thank yu

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
basically:
admins do everything from configurating servers to pimpin the forums to modding the servers, you can also pm them any question regarding life and the world as a whole or anything else you might think of :K

super mods mod servers and make sure the forum is nice and clean

mods make sure servers run smoothly

noob mods are mods being trained

recruitment team picks the recruits

donaters help financing it

members are keeping it running

and recruits are members in progress

hope that is what you wanted to know.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Each group has it's own color as well.

Red = Admins
Blue = Super mod
Dark Green = mod
Lime Green = Recruit
Light blue/Teal = Member
Yellow = Donator
Pink = Noob mod
Orange = Forum member

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
We used to have a page that listed every krew member and their ranks. It's no longer here probably because of the forum move. Pretty neat page to stalk members.

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
ya i knda missed that updated list of all the members it was cool to see where everyone is from and such,
Great info on the echelon of the krew, Knew most of it didnt know about the colors and stuff

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
hello GENIUS
I'm sorry my question was not very clear I was wondering if you had as a shema which INDICATED squares menbres kkk
eg take the grades are what moderator is a grade (I do not think) the person who holds the title of moderator what place in the echelon it is (if there are echelons) if you do not have that kind info I wish I had a link that would explain me a little history duKREW I know that the question is hard or complicated but I'd rather understand how KKK works
thank you
ya i knda missed that updated list of all the members it was cool to see where everyone is from and such,
Great info on the echelon of the krew, Knew most of it didnt know about the colors and stuff
Nice avatar yooomon!!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
hello GENIUS
I'm sorry my question was not very clear I was wondering if you had as a shema which INDICATED squares menbres kkk
eg take the grades are what moderator is a grade (I do not think) the person who holds the title of moderator what place in the echelon it is (if there are echelons) if you do not have that kind info I wish I had a link that would explain me a little history duKREW I know that the question is hard or complicated but I'd rather understand how KKK works
thank you

Nice avatar yooomon!!!

Right now, there is no picture of the krew. There used to be a color-coded chart of the krew, listing everyone's rank and name.

Currently, there is not.

I believe this is what you were asking for.

To be a member of the upper echelon, you need to give good lime and have fart. There is a secret echelon called the Pro Echelon, where people say "bro" a lot and make-believe.

Hope that answers your echelon question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom