Donate Button?

chet manley

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Iron Chef asked about the donate button in the forums. chet manley had no answer for this. Really awesome of Chef to want to donate to the cause. What can be done to make this happen again?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The way I donate is just through a direct transfer to @WaLLy. Don't know if Chef has that info, but I'm sure Wally could get that to him.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh he asked me the same thing so i directed him to the forums page. Guess the button is gone after we got new domain.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I have a feeling that he didn't want to have that option anymore.
Technically, you can donate straight via PayPal, that button was just redirecting you and pasting his email. I would post the email here but I guess it's up to Wally.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
I too would donate, but HOW!! Please give us a button back! No reason for Wally to carry the whole can surely, esp when there are folks who WANT to donate, not because we feel an obligation but cos its OUR Krew: it would widen the possibilities of what we could do if we wanted, too.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
exactly what I think!!! thank you SIR Roger. I also want to know how

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi everyone, this was brought to my attention via PM. Apologies for ignoring it when I saw it a few months ago.

The donate button was removed because the costs to run the servers and forum went down to something I could manage myself. However, I am open to bringing it back only IF the Krew wants a different game altogether since changes to the NY machine may need to be made.

The way our current NY machine is setup is I'm able to install as many games on it for free, just so long as the resources are available on the machine and the game doesn't require any licensing fees (EA). Currently, we're about 80-90% RAM usage, so that may need to be raised if we add another CoD server.

I do appreciate everyone wanting to donate. I'm fine at the moment, if anything changes, I'll be sure to let you guys/gals know. :hug:. If you really want to donate, you can by getting more peeps to join the Krew. Lets keep this Krewmunity going :)

Last edited:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hell Yes Mate! Appreciate the load that you do Wally! We cant do what you do bro, but we sure as hell can chip in the odd £10! Think about what you might want to do with say another $50 a month (massages and pole dancing clubs dont count) What direction might we go in?

Top Bottom