Mobile App for K3?

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey, so I was thinkin, "How utterly fantastic would life be if I had all the fun and family of the Kaptain Krunch Krew.....in the palm of my hands......through a dedicated app?" (true story)
Does anyone do app development? Itd be totally awesome if we had an app, plus itd make it easier to entice people into joining!
Y'all's thoughts?

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Yeah if someone can that'd be awesome. This site runs absolutely terrible on my phone.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Would be cool, but you gotta think about the money to develop this.
It would be cool if we could msg eachother or have like a skype kinda feature built in. :D

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
Well on my iPhone I added this bookmark to my home screen and everytime I open it I'm already loged n and right in the shoutbox so for me personally it's fine -- but if course I wouldn't mind a separate app.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If anyone is willing to try making the app, lemme know cuzz I would love to help and make the graphics for it!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Is it worth it?
I mean, like Deluxx said, everything work fine on my iPad / iPhone and making a nice, handy and smoothly running app must take a lot of time and effort.. Even some commercial apps are crap, what can you expect from an app for a forum with ~50-75 active members?

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It's totally worth it! Its part of growing the Krew! At the very least, whoever knows how to make apps here could check into how much effort and money it would take, just to see

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Might work on one, However I currently have a lot of things on my plate so I won't be finished anytime soon

Last edited:

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
gonna working on it now, However I currently have a lot of things on my plate so I won't be finished anytime soon
Better later than never! Much appreciation, cryo! If you ever want help at all with the design stuff, gimme a holler!

Top Bottom