Mike will be gone for two weeks

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
:hello: guys!
I've just passed the last exam so Im going to Austria tonight and will be gone till the 9th of Feb.
I'll most likely be able to check the forum every now and then, but not moderate the servers.
Pics are coming!

Don't fuck anything up (c)

Yours trully!
:luv: :bye:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Have fun Mike =) We´re about to get snow here in Vienna, too :D Finally.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Have a good trip, Mike!

5099601750d11.preview-300.jpg

Get me one if you can. Size - Medium

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Haha, I almost bought that t-shirt in Vienna but it cost a stinkin 20 euros so i didn't.
T-shirts with funny motives are often bad quality and expensive... :| If they weren't I would have a whole lot more of them. :K

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Yeah... the store was in the old city by the big Cathedral. In Rome, they have little kiosks by the big monuments, and by the Colosseum, a stupid coke costs 5 euros. They call those tourist traps.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yeah... the store was in the old city by the big Cathedral. In Rome, they have little kiosks by the big monuments, and by the Colosseum, a stupid coke costs 5 euros. They call those tourist traps.
You can easily avoid those trapes. Just take a bottle of water with you and never buy stuff right in front of Cathedrals / Colosseum / Museums and other popular tourist places.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Thats what we did. Or we just got something from a supermarket by our hotel and by Roma Termini where it was like, 2 Euros for a 2 liter haha. How is Austria Mike?

Top Bottom