MC Triple World (for now)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
For those who haven't heard yet, the old MC creative world has been re-added to the server. Just don't try to take anything back to survival though, it will just disappear. :K

For those who love mining, crafting, and hiding from creepers, the old survival world has been temporarily reconnected so you can transfer all of your stuff to the current survival world.

If you ever need to get from one world to another, just do "/warp portals" (no quotes) to get to a portal zone.

:cool:

Last edited:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Gotta try this whole MC thing!! Is the free to download version good enough for a look see? Does it support MP?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Google Keinett Launcher, it'll be enough to play on cracked servers/illegal server/ whaterver. then add our server and play!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Google Keinett Launcher, it'll be enough to play on cracked servers/illegal server/ whaterver. then add our server and play!
MC doesn't actually have cracked servers, the server application is freely available. But, I get your point. :K

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
How do i switch from one survival to another survival? do i need to specify wich survival i want to go?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
How do i switch from one survival to another survival? do i need to specify wich survival i want to go?
Use
/warp portals
to get to the portal center. Take the teleporter to "world". When you get to your home there, do something like
/sethome <name>
to give yourself a point to go back to. Then you can use /home to go back to your normal home. You could use /back to go back and forth, or /home & /home <otherworldhome>

If /home fails, use
/home bed
to get back home.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Are there any plans to get permissions such as fly etc. to people? Take/Tito/lil weren't able to use the warp portals command afaik.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Are there any plans to get permissions such as fly etc. to people? Take/Tito/lil weren't able to use the warp portals command afaik.
o_O I added warp permissions.
Since the world is so vast, I'll add fly permissions.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Tito and Ethan were saying they had no access to anything. Help, warps, etc. Nothing was working.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I fixed help and added fly. Warps work as they should, they must not have been using the command properly.

Top Bottom