MC Market.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Hey guys!
I quit playing MC a long time ago but this idea popped up in my mind right now. Don't ask, I don' know why..

From my experience, I remember that sometimes people need to exchange stuff or sell some rare items they don't need. Say, you got two picks enchanted for silk touch but you need one enchanted for fortune. Obviously, you can ask people in game but you don't often see every single person everyday.
So, I thought it might be useful to have a thread for y'all to post what you want to sell / give out or buy and what you want to get or give in exchange.

P.S. Good luck and lots of diamonds to everyone ;)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I kinda sorta tried to implement this on the last survival world, except nobody came to it. Using Essentials, you can actually use signs with specific instructions on them for trading. If set up properly, it acts like a chest and holds the item you are giving away/trading/selling. People can only get your item if they right click on the sign with the item that you are asking for (holding the proper amount, of course). You can go back and claim your traded items at any time. It's sort like setting up your own vending machines.

Maybe we could set up a nice public area on the server for such things with new announcements being placed in this thread. :D
Good idea :thanks:

Top Bottom