Guess who's getting promoted?

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
waiting for my recruitment played server over 500 times since november[DOUBLEPOST=1389147266][/DOUBLEPOST]Gametracker has me rated at 30 on A1 BROADCAST[DOUBLEPOST=1389147305][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO LOVE YOU GUYS LOL

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
waiting for my recruitment played server over 500 times since november[DOUBLEPOST=1389147266][/DOUBLEPOST]Gametracker has me rated at 30 on A1 BROADCAST[DOUBLEPOST=1389147305][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO LOVE YOU GUYS LOL
Paige's "How to join the Krew" thread said:
How long will it take to be recruited? - There is no set time, it is largely determined by my staff and I. For many, this process can take 3-6 weeks. We want to see how you conduct yourself over a period of time, and we want to know that you really do want to become a part of the Krew. If my staff and I think you're lacking in some type of activity, I'll send you a PM and we can discuss this further.PLEASE don't beg, and don't harass members about recruitment.
Dont worry. We won't forget about you.
P.S. Paige is the former recruitment admin.
And here's the thread: http://krewgaming.com/index.php?threads/how-to-join-the-krew.7649/#post-123684[DOUBLEPOST=1389147670][/DOUBLEPOST]P.P.S. The score really means nothing. The way you conduct is what matters.[DOUBLEPOST=1389147819][/DOUBLEPOST]Didn't mean to sound harsh ;)

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey momento, gratz on that promo do K3 proud ;)
edit: Also, WTF where's Paige? She seems to still be online Facebook though....(wow creeper)

Top Bottom