Spawn Roving, is it allowed?

bo1

Private First Class
I need some clarification on whether spawn roving is allowed or not. I was playing in the server and recorded a demo of K3|Rexz spawn roving the main broadcast room on the bottom floor. There are like 3 spawns in that area. When he camps that room the spawn at the bottom of the stairwell can not get out of the spawn because of this. I think it is a poor example for a K3 member to spawn rove those areas. I know there was alot of other players that didn't like it either, including a few other K3 members that were on at the time.

I have a demo of the map, where or how do I post this demo of K3|Rexz?

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hey bruv
"I think it is a poor example for a K3 member to spawn rove those areas."
K3 member or not, it has nothing to do with the Krew or the Tag iv'e got on.
It is not my 1st day on the server and most people have seen how i play and i haven't got a single warning about it. Most likely it's just you being a little butthurt for me spanking you a few times in a row, or am i wrong. :)

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yes spawnroving is allowed. It would only be a poor example on K3 if it wasn't allowed. I've seen Rexz spawn rove and he hasn't broken any rules like spawn camp. Everyone just has a different style of game play.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
My suggestion is get a demo of the player and submit it to us,we will determine if it is an infraction or not. At the moment it is not spawncamping if he doesn't sit and aim at the spawn for an extended period of time. Spawnkilling is allowed while moving but stationary aiming at spawn before a person appears is not. I personally don't like the practice either but it is a matter of opinion.

*You may post the demo here*
I find dropbox the easiest way to post demo's ,copy the file from cod4player folder and put in dropbox then share link .
or mediafire or some other file sharing site

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
If the roving turned into banging spawns that were very, very close to each other, I would probably tag that as spawncamping. On broadcast, that's only possible in a couple spots, and, given the sporadic nature of spawning on a less populated server, it can be hard to do. It would have to a packed server to count against you.

Also, merged the duplicate threads to keep the mixture of comments and post ratings. So some posts may be out of order.

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
A little off topic, and totally off topic, the tag is |K3| or sometimes |KKK|, the tag is never K3| with the rare exception of too long of a name, but that's a stupid excuse. Consistency.

And it's allowed.

Last edited:

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Its near impossible to not spawn rove if the server has any decent number of people on it.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Spawn roving is allowed.
You may call it poor but I bet sometimes you use AK, p90, noobtube, marty, last stand, jugger and the list goes on.
Simple conclusion: no one is perfect, there's no need to judge people unless you are a judge.
Kill you on the battlefield.. I mean see you ;)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
spawnrowing must be allowed, cus if it wasnt we would kinda have to forbid spawnkilling aswell, and good luck drawing a line between spawnrowing and spawnkilling, and good luck punishing people for it with 20+ people. rule against spawnrowing and spawnkilling would completly fuck up the server.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I think we pretty well clarified it,this dude just asked a legit question..let's leave it at that,he has been answered.

Top Bottom