l got chat logs on my side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psylo

Private First Class
So, yet again, I can't play in peace on s1. Let me lay out the scenario.
>Play 5 games in a row on s1
>Come in 1rst, second, or third every game
>Literally do not say a word the entire evening
>After 3 or 4 games ChetManly starts talking shit about how my play style is cheap
>Play style involves running from the bathroom looking out at the big open area, back to the corner, checking the outside door coming in, running down the hallway, turning right, checking the room where you can jump in from outside, and back in. That is, if I spawn in this area.
>After the fifth game, Chet, while on another profile, continues to talk shit about how I'm "cheap" Then has to kick another player for spawn camping.
>I say, Ah that explains it. No wonder you spent the past ten minutes talking shit when I havent said a single word. This was the first time I spoke in 5 games
>He proceeds to explain why I'm bad and why my play style sucks.
>I proceed to tell him to give me a warning citing the rule I've broken or suck my fucking dick.
> He then gets indignant about how I've broken a rule NOW, and then kicks me for "harrassment". Note, I did not say a word for 5 games. He harrassed me for 3.
> In all fairness, I did give a conditional. If you are going to whine, bitch, moan, and cry, then cite the rule I broke so that I can continue on with my life. ELSE suck my fucking dick.

So what it boils down too, I was warned, kicked, and harrassed, because a mod didn't like my play style. Honestly. Suck. My. Fucking. Dick.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Why did you make this thread if you want us to suck your dick at the end? I did not read any logs but it's not really smart to say this if you want to be respected or w/e.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
All I can say is
1. Spawn trolling is allowed and, moreover, unavoidable. Lots of players including Staff members do this.
No need to call someone cheap, no need to cry a river if someone calls you cheap.
2. Calling a mod an ignorant fuck and telling him to suck dick is likely to result in a kick.
3. It's the freaking Internet. Y'all are cheap and there's nothing you can do about it or go fight each other irl, if u even lift[DOUBLEPOST=1387719354][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S. @psylo : the servers belong to the Krew / Wally.
The Krew decides if we want to let you play with us or not. If we don't, we ban you. For no reason. Why? Because.
And saying 'ELSE suck my fucking dick' doesn't make me love you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom