Minecraft Server Updated + Stuff

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The server has been updated to 1.7.4 in order to take advantage of bug fixes and performance optimizations.
This is still vanilla, we are probably looking at another month or so for bukkit.

1.7.x added some new commands that allow for some pretty awesome modifications to items. Maybe we could have some komps/contests to give some items out? What do you guys think?

Update:
To my surprise, bukkit pumped out a 1.7.2 beta. I am going to run some tests on it to see how stable it is. However, Essentials still hasn't updated to 1.7.2, but the dev rate for a 1.7.2 release should speed up now that bukkit is in beta.

Update 2:
1.7.2 beta is far from usable as it still lacks the new 1.7.x commands/features, but it's progress. After a few more builds, things should be ready.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes Kreubs, like what? Please list at LEAST one million of them or i won't be able to take you seriously.

Thank you.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Since when is writing two million lines of code hard work? That guy in the Facebook movie did it in like 2 1/2 mins. Pffft.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
When, do you think, bukkit will have a usable version? (Why would they release a cracky one?)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
When, do you think, bukkit will have a usable version? (Why would they release a cracky one?)
It's just the first beta, just to see how it works so far. Most of the work is under-the-hood stuff, so the visible 1.7 content is still to come. This beta added the new biomes and items to bukkit, but the new commands are still missing.

I'd still give it a few weeks for a more polished version.

Top Bottom