Amazon Prime?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I used up my free-month trial. It's freaking awesome! However, all it did was made me buy a few more things that I would have wanted. Well, I needed them but I could have waited a few months. The 2-day free shipping is the best! I didn't really care for its movie streaming since we already have/use Netflix and Hulu+.

If you're a college student, you can get 6 months of free Amazon Prime without the streaming service. After that, you pay half of what it costs for the year and they give you the streaming service as well.

If you want to work the system, you can split the cost of Prime with upto 3 or 4 buddies (forget the limit) and add them to your account so that they'll enjoy 2-day free shipping but they won't get the streaming service.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
ikr ? i fear i may buy stuff i dont need but the hawaii shipping is always crazy..plus i joined amazon.uk too to send stuff to italy,,trying to find out if one prime account will carry over to uk/eu/us

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
It's good you get a free Amazon Prime Membership as a student in Germany :w00t:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ikr ? i fear i may buy stuff i dont need but the hawaii shipping is always crazy..plus i joined amazon.uk too to send stuff to italy,,trying to find out if one prime account will carry over to uk/eu/us
It's not necessarily you buy stuff you don't need. You just find an excuse to buy it XD. Amazon Prime is an awesome service for students. I may end up getting it at a later time, maybe when my Hulu+ sub runs out next year, that way I can enjoy free 2-day shipping and still get streaming.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have amazon prime student. It's awesome! Saved atleast $100 on shipping in a month and a half.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
IT ALREADY GOT ME hello kitty plush pillow for baby Una amd audio technica m50's for me :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:tf:

I'm dying for a pair of ATH-M50's! Those things blow Beats out of the water for 1/3rd of the price. You just don't get that shiny B on the side.

Prime is very much worth it. You get new movies streamed in HD, current tv series, kindle lending library, free two day or 2.99$ one day shipping etc. I've used lots of emails and done the free trial four or five times over. I have Hulu+ and Netflix access. I think Prime blows em both away.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i'm interested to use the kindle swapping feature too ..imma try figure it out

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Got it when i bought my daughters kidle fire save on apps and shipping good deal for the price[DOUBLEPOST=1386626093][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it when i bought my daughters kindle fire great for the money

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you have Prime and are interested in only consuming Amazon's content, the new Kindles look fantastic and have a great price point.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I have come to the conclusion that Amazon Prime is dangerous. I never realized how much I put off buying things because I didn't want to pay shipping until I didn't have to.

Top Bottom