Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Krew Members,

As you all know our Minecraft servers are empty, very empty. In this economy, it's not efficient to just let those raw materials sit there underground and do nothing. We need wealth, how do you show wealth? Diamonds, gold and emeralds. And in Minecraft how do you get Diamonds ASAP? that's right Creative.

Vote Creative.

Ps. if you don't care, vote creative, you'll help our crew getting a wealthy Minecraft.

1weeekpol

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
i say we keep it in survival. If we make it creative it will be so hard just to find land to build. But I'm fine with whatever. creative wouldnt be a bad option either.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, unless a dual world is made, it needs to stay as it is. Wolf, Sarg and Amish play in there quite a bit and have built a lot of stuff.

I would like to see one, or both of the other worlds back, but the current one needs to stay as well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The only way to run Creative right now is to run it on a different port entirely because bukkit is not on 1.7.2 yet. I can supply a creative world on its own port right now but it would be limited to 1GB RAM, and if it hampers any current resources, I'd have to knock a GB of RAM from the survival world. However, the server does have 8GB RAM, so I'm fairly certain we won't have to cut back on any of it.

I will say this though, if the creative server is made, it will need to be used. I don't like seeing unused resources. :\

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Bukkit 1.7.2 is underway. When that is done, a creative world will be restored for sure.

I will say this though, if the creative server is made, it will need to be used. I don't like seeing unused resources. :\
That being said, multiple servers on the same HDD can fight for disk usage depending on server activity.

Top Bottom