TheLastBoyScout and FluffyBunny

TheLastBoyScout

Private First Class
Id like to introduce my self so people know that I and fluffy are here to play nothing more

my name is Brian Fluffys name is Haliey

im 37 and im a cyclist/painter from Minnesota

fluffy is a 13 going on 14 year old student who will be in high school next year ... please dont mess with her as in trying to talk stupid with her....
i will not tolerate it at all ... she is my daughter and i got her back no matter what.... i'm her dad but when i feel she is in the wrong then i let her know it ...

my affiliation with that other server has been over for awhile now feel free to check through gametracker.com
im willing to talk to anyone who requests it through team speak ....we have nothing to hide as i said we are here to have fun

...my daughter and I want nothing more than to play with a good group of people

we have not been able to play on a all broadcast server in a long time and our intentions here are pure

i feel as thoe we were both manipulated by them people and have ties to them at all and would like you to know it...

as i said im always willing to talk i love good conversation...and ill be happy to answer any question you may have

we are just asking for a chance to prove ourselfs to you guys as a good addition to your server and if fluffy over steps her bounds tell me and i can promise it will not happen again

we don't talk shit unless the shit is deserved.... we are both logical thinkers and when we have felt we were mistreated then we voice our opinion

thx for reading i hope to play with all of you soon with Fluffy too

i regret to say that if fluffy is not allowed to play here then i must move on to

but know that I had allot of fun here since i started playing again and i thank you for letting me do so

thx for reading and I hope to get to know you guys more

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
am i the only 1 confused about the "manipulation" part?

- - - Updated - - -

and welcome offcourse, sry, your intro looked a bit like a ban appeal :D

here is the official intro form:

http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/7469-Introduction-form-link-How-to-introduce-yourself

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Thanks for coming in here and laying it all on the table,I hope it works out in your favor but we are all fairly big group and everyone gets a vote.Hopefully we all can look back on past mistakes and regrets and find some suitable outcome. Good luck! and welcome..

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Holy crap, you live in Farmington, MN?

I lived in Apple Valley/Rosemount for a while :D

TheLastBoyScout

Private First Class
well i know its tuff to make a choice based on nothing ..... and i want you all to know that there is officially no evidence of fluffy doing anything other than being banned by wally and trust me theirs no disrespect here...... but theirs no way a ban should be in forced with no evidence other than what one they thought they saw. and wally buddie, i know you know you know what ur doing here .. everyone makes mistakes even me....there was a claim of a video that admitingly by that person that does not exist...
please remember that when making ur choice in the poll... mine and fluffys future here depends on it...your choice in fact impacts 2 people me and fluffy... :) have a good night guys and thx for Reading

- - - Updated - - -

that's awesome man lol ......Kreubs we could possibly know one another :) hopefully we talk soon

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
well i know its tuff to make a choice based on nothing ..... and i want you all to know that there is officially no evidence of fluffy doing anything other than being banned by wally and trust me theirs no disrespect here...... but theirs no way a ban should be in forced with no evidence other than what one they thought they saw. and wally buddie, i know you know you know what ur doing here .. everyone makes mistakes even me....there was a claim of a video that admitingly by that person that does not exist...
please remember that when making ur choice in the poll... mine and fluffys future here depends on it...your choice in fact impacts 2 people me and fluffy... :) have a good night guys and thx for Reading

Well keep in mind you came here 9 months after asking for an unban. The fact that there's no evidence left is quite frankly your fault.

I highly doubt Wally made a mistake honestly, and the fact the ban was a day after the logs of the aliases said you were in, makes me think during the RCON blocking since B3 can't do anything(as far as I'm concerned that has been my experience), there was some name changing going on making like 7 name changes in a matter of minutes some back the same name a couple of times just seems suspicious to me.

Last edited:

TheLastBoyScout

Private First Class
Genius.......we were instructed to hate you guys by gal ....i knew better ... but fluffy was 12 and impressionable .... in noway did it make her able to cheat ..... but in fact it made her run at the mouth.... she was caught in a crossfire in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

no dought preston .... i agree completely. ... but understand i left to help with iog after butters left so did i ..... alot has changed since then ... that dont make what im saying untrue hell someone pulled up a chat log that said she changed her name like 7 times but that can be done through binds but that is not the point .... my point is if you guys had that then why not the claimed video too ? see my point

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Genius.......we were instructed to hate you guys by gal ....i knew better ... but fluffy was 12 and impressionable .... in noway did it make her able to cheat ..... but in fact it made her run at the mouth.... she was caught in a crossfire in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

no dought preston .... i agree completely. ... but understand i left to help with iog after butters left so did i ..... alot has changed since then ... that dont make what im saying untrue hell someone pulled up a chat log that said she changed her name like 7 times but that can be done through binds but that is not the point .... my point is if you guys had that then why not the claimed video too ? see my point

What do you not get? You CAN NOT blame us for there not being a video. The logs are AUTOMATICALLY stored and saved fairly permenantly. On the other hand INDIVIDUALS, do not keep 9 MONTH old evidence on their computer all the time. So no, I honestly don't get your point. Yes I know what binds are, I know quite a bit about this game believe it or not.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member

Ok i have some problems with this. No choices here are based on nothing that is stupid. We have given your daughter the benefit of the doubt and allowed her the special privilege to have a poll on whether she will be allowed to play on our servers. And that is pretty much :bs: to say to the president of the Kaptain Krunch Krew that he cannot ban someone because he saw them aimboting. That is totally legitimate. I used to ban aimboters all the time without recording anything or basically any proof besides the people playing on the server with me. We have mods, super mods, and admins. All of which know an aimboter when they see one. And mistakes rarely happen in this case. Don't worry every aspect of this is being looked into.

TheLastBoyScout

Private First Class
honestly i got no reason to fight to be here other than the fact i have enjoyed myself ..... fluffy saw i was having fun and i said see thats why you dont carry on other peoples grudges so regardless of the out come of your poll..... you all helped me prove a point to fluffy and to that i say thx

- - - Updated - - -

steel ......if you think that was my point you are wrong thats not what i ment at all .... i stated that maybe she was caught in the crossfire

i mean absolutely no disrespect as i said i know u guys know what your doing and i understand your hesitance

obviously me answering to your posts isnt helping so i will just walk away and wait for the outcome of your "poll" i just wanted to share my side as i said its eather hi or bye for me :) Negativity isnt healthy...

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member

my daughter and i were instructed to do drugs, i knew better, my daughter was young and impressionable, she became miley cyrus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom