Can anyone help me out here ASAP!

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Going to factory restore the PC I bought from my friend a few months back since it's full of shit I don't want and it'll take too much time to delete one by one, and the PC has an ATI Radeon HD 6670. My problem is, would I have to install the graphics card once it's rebooted? How do I install it? I do not have the CD for it nor does my friend...or does the CD ONLY have the driver needed? If the PC would work the same even if rebooted then I'm okay but I'm just trying to make sure here.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
5c5ia.png

Go here : http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Fill it out like I did, and put your OS in the last one.

DL the driver and put it on a flashdrive.

>>>Make sure you have all of your mobo drivers as well. IT CONTAINS ALL THE INTERWEBS<<<

*edit*
Or on the right side where it says "Latest AMD Catalyst™ Drivers for Radeon™ HD 8000, HD 7000, HD 6000 and HD 5000 Series" you can just pick the right one from that. Either way.

Last edited:

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Thanks!!!!

Will my PC still show video even after the reboot? Cause if it doesn't I might have an issue o.o but if it'll still show video, then I'd be okay, I would only have to install the driver so I can work the card to it's full extent, right?

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
You wont be able to turn up your resolution before you install the driver.

But yeah, you'll be able to see lol

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Woo!!! I'm okay with this. As long as I can see until I install the driver, I'm happy :D! Doing this on Tuesday, I'll have 2 days off and I'll finally have the PC cleaned out. Thanks alot, dude!!!!!

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
No problem, glad to help.

I reformat at least once a year usually, so I have some experience lol

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
graphics drivers are almost ALWAYS available on the company's website :)

Top Bottom