[SOLVED] name change for poodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
If you want to change your name, prepare to be flamed.

I object :troll2:

On a serious note, why'd you want your name changed after 3 years of playing under this one?
It just confuses people and you would spend half a years explaining who you are..

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Don't understand the whole name change thing tbh. Chose mine in 5 seconds flat for no particular reason bout 15 years ago. Not planning on changing it! It's just a 'game name' after all - it don't mean nuffin!

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
It's an ok name but |K3|Poodle would look badass! ;)

Anyways good to have you back :hi5:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yeah but you're the only one who love that name :p We love our Poodle...C'mon dude...its like Rival changing name for Red Falcon. NO-WAY!

Seriously dude...im wondering who the fuck is this Arcani girl in my steam for weeks now...without that thread wouldn't even knew it was you...so except if you want to play a female character in a RPG i suggest to keep D.Wolf...even poodle sounds more virile than Arcani ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wait...u said girl >.>
arcani is a guys name actually but thats not the point more its latin and well i just like the sound of it and if i like it not every1 else has to like it

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yep...i said girl...sound like a girl name for me ^^

/me sneakily stick a post-it on wolf's back shoulder saying "Hey my name is Wolf/Poodle"...

Np dude...keep going with Arcani...:p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Ok, it seems you have already registered with the forum using the name 'Arcani.' That means i can't edit your name because it's already in use. If i delete Arcani (if possible) or ban, then the name should be available. Do you want that account removed? If not, i can just use 'arcani' and that will work.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ok, it seems you have already registered with the forum using the name 'Arcani.' That means i can't edit your name because it's already in use. If i delete Arcani (if possible) or ban, then the name should be available. Do you want that account removed? If not, i can just use 'arcani' and that will work.

You can merge accounts.

ACP > Users > Merge Users

Source: Arcani (or whater name)
Destination: D.Wolf

Then change his name to Arcani. The reason I'd do it this way instead of merging into Arcani is that D.Wolf's account has a lower member ID, as well as the registration date is a lot earlier.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
the_more_you_know.jpeg

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
that and cuz i looked online and saw the meaning for the word - not bad XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom