Most Common Spawncamping Spots

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
To clear up any confusion on where a spawncamping spot is, I've compiled as large a list as I can of the spawncamping spots on Broadcast. Some of them are only applicable with over 20 people, but are spawncamping nonetheless.

Here we go:

Vending Machine Room:
kRpg445.jpg

From the other side:
YRexQKl.jpg

From the other side:
LsmL2J7.jpg

Inside the doorway at the orange dumpster spawn:
gLKcw3f.jpg

By the pallets at the orange dumpster spawn:
i9XpPdi.jpg

By the camper house at the orange dumpster spawn:
SF9bvNF.jpg

The broken wall on the roof:
l6FJiEV.jpg

Another roof spot:
4EPbbJC.jpg

Behind the vents on the roof:
oBLSIIp.jpg

Behind the vents on the roof:
8P7CDZF.jpg

In the stairwell near the broadcast room:
LTrBmvp.jpg

Inside the broadcast booth:
8Fce3kX.jpg

Outside the balcony room around the curved wall:
4GkZ5c5.jpg

Under the tanker truck in the parking lot:
pGzFZon.jpg

Outside sniper house towards balcony room:
QH05vif.jpg

Outside by sniper house:
QwvOd1z.jpg

Inside the big room:
2zf3UPu.jpg

[size=+3]Some that only apply when there are 20+ people:[/size]

Stairwell under the filing cabinet room:
bL7T4XB.jpg

Filing cabinet room:
2Q0GaHr.jpg

Outside the balcony room:
DbtYLA1.jpg

Outside the balcony room:
MBAFrRW.jpg

Please take note of these and avoid them at all costs. Being there for a small time is okay if you're reloading, calling in a killstreak, or the like.

We really do not take spawncamping lightly.

Drew

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Is this really necessary? I see things you missed, because there are so many angles you can be at... Just a list of spawns is necessary. Not every angle you kill people at from. It's a simple concept, can't figure it out, tough.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Is this really necessary? I see things you missed, because there are so many angles you can be at... Just a list of spawns is necessary. Not every angle you kill people at from. It's a simple concept, can't figure it out, tough.

This is so that people who wonder why they are warned/kicked/temp banned can get an idea of why.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
it also gives a breif list of those people who everytime you spawn kill them they call sc

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
it also gives a breif list of those people who everytime you spawn kill them they call sc

Those people just don't understand the difference between spawn killing and spawn camping.. Honestly though it'd be best if you just explained what spawn camping is since you can really spawn camp someone from anywhere on the map.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
bL7T4XB.jpg

This will only work if you're pushed up against the wall on your right and your back. You have to be all the way into that corner for people to spawn there.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
should have named the thread "running path to Top score on S1"...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
You're being too ungrateful for this thread.
And you're missing the point. This is not to learn people the best spots to spawncamp.
Mods as well as members need to know the spots that count as Spawncamping.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i'm not missing, i totally get it...u dont get sarcasm and humour, that's what i get...

Bad use of this thread would lead to what i said...but w/e...looking top player on s1 while they are playing is more or less a chain of Mom's screenshot...i don't even talk about bangers as they shoot at spawns to get people.
So to be a Great player on S1 you have to:
-know the spawn to rush from one to another
-know the spawn to shoot at it to get randoms kills at spawning ppl while you're moving.
-Know a good place to camp and wait to get the "outside spawn kills" f.e: Blue room, surrounded by 3 spawn at less than 5m each from bulletproof desk...but its not a spawncamp point... or under the iron roof outside...5 spots. Of course you can't aim at all at the same time, so you'll miss some kills, and you'll get some kills outside the spawn, and you'll never be waiting aiming at ONE spawn so u can spawnkill, its allowed...so you won't get caught...but its still spawncamping IMO as u just wait for people to get out of the spawn to kill them...and its a way worse than a noob waiting at the same spawn to get some kills with his LMG again and again and again (RoxanneGR if u hear me...Respect!!!:p)

Mods as well as members need to know the spots that count as Spawncamping.

I pretty agree with the member idea...but as they are not mods...i don't thrust people enough on the internet to think that no one will have the idea of using that thread on bad purpose...especially if its open to everyone...

And concerning Mods (in our server configuration), they don't need a list of spawnpoint IMO as Mod they are supposed to know the game...and if after 5 years and idk how many hours played on S1 (24/7BC not mixed rota FYI ;)) they still don't know spawncamping spot..why are they mod then? its one of the basics of the game just imo...

This thread is usefull for mod as you said, cause they need to know the spawncamp spot...not for the others...

Now with explainations i look ungrateful to the thread ;)

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Boils down to a concept dear to my English heart - the concept of 'Fair Play' - You Mods will know when someone is not playing fair. If after they have been warned and specced however many times you guys decide - they persist - 'Bye now', see you in an hour, a day , a week or whatever.

Important for you guys to be consistent in your action.

Pub players who visit for the first time and get to see 'Fair Play' in action will come again, and populate the server regularly, cos they like being there.

Members do their part by shouting out when we see it happening and warnings being ignored.

Top Bottom