Argounaunts Intro \../(=,)\../

A

Argounaunt

Name: Daniel ( i go by Dani though )
CoD4 Username: Kawasaki Bandit but about to change it to Something else ill post on what i change it 2
Steam: ah steam account sadly i do not have one DX
X-Fire: shimstar96
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I have had 8 years of gamin experience starting off with basic games like atari and ending up with games like combat arms , cod, and stronghold 2
Time you usually play: Usually afterschool till i go to bed or after swim team practice,
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: UM noone reffered me to you guys i just happened to see your server one day (1|kkk| ffa broadcast) and i liked the map brodcast alot so i continued playing.. um some guy who is a |kkk| member advertised yalls website and i wrote it down and well now im here! XD
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? NO i have not although i have tried to be in some but they wouldnt allow me in because of my age
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: IM 13 going to go to wesbrook high school next year.. im on the swim team and do bcc (Beaumont country club) swimteam over the summer.... IM a very lax person but when there is constant long streaming message i get annoyed because i try to read them.. other than that i am really really lax but i enforce rules when needed!

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Hi Dani, welcome to the forum. I see you quite often on S1, so just stick with it, and you should get a nomination to join our kewl krew in no time. :D

-Gavin

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
hey man glad to see you made an intro. i hope to kill you whenever i get on like ive been doing lol

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That's quite an Intro dude, and very nice :D

Like Damage said if your interested in joining the Krew just refer to the link he provided above, Welcome to the Forum and I'll see you in the Battlefield ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i dont know who you are but welcome

hope u r a better forum member and eventually KKK member then Alien is

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Dani welcome to our forum! I'm sure you will like it here, we have lots of great people. And you don't have to worry about your age, we also have some others that are really close to your age. Just stay active here and the servers and you will probably get an invite into our krew!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums.
stick around and you'll be in the clan in no time

A

Argounaunt

OK GUYS I AM CHANGING MY NAME ON COD4 FROM KAWASAKI BANDIT TO ARGOUNAUNT SO THAT THERE WILL BE LESS CONFUSION ON THE FORUMS AND EVERYWHERE ELSE........ JUST WANTED TO GIVE U GUYS A HEADS UP XD :-\ :eek: ;D

Top Bottom